Geothermal Operations Manager
A rare opportunity working for a leader within the heavy engineering industry has opened as their Geothermal Operations ManagerAs one of the most prominent names within the drilling industry my client is a highly sought after employer. They hold a multi-national presence working on some of the largest and complex projects as the lead drilling contractor. They are looking to build up their senior management team by recruiting a Geothermal Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Extensive knowledge of geothermal drilling and reservoir resources as you will be involved in the planning, marketing and organisation of all utilities available for the company's profit.
- There will be a large commercial and business aspect to this role. Your familiarity with business operations, planning, operations and targets will be valued.
- The company prides itself on it's ISO 9001 accreditation, you must be familiar with this system and lead thorough investigations into the success of the system.
- They are looking for a natural leader. Your experience within a management position in a previous role will be looked upon as an asset.
- A relevant tertiary education is required.
|Consultant Name||Alan Sherlock|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0852|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917916|