General Manager - Heavy Industry
Energy Permanent Reference Code: AS52827
Senior Management position working for a leading organisation within the Drilling industry. Excellent opportunity to build up a valued business unitAs one of the most prominent names within the drilling industry my client is a highly sought after employer. They hold a multi-national presence working on some of the largest and complex projects as the lead drilling contractor. They are looking to build up their senior management team by recruiting a General Manager to run a large part of their regional operations. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- General Management experience working within the heavy engineering industry.
- This role will be focussed on the development and maximisation of profit within this valuable business unit. You must hold a proven background in leading large teams of professionals to successful business results.
- One large aspect of this role will see you proactively watching market trends and announcements to enter markets and win projects for the company. You will be responsible for leading initiatives to enable organisational growth.
- Communication will be a key asset to your success in this role. You should be able to lead meetings of senior team members and ensure that all parties are clearly informed of the company's activities.
- A tertiary education is compulsory.
|Consultant Name||Alan Sherlock|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0852|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917916|