Plant Technical Operator – Help keep the lights on
Help us keep the power on. If you have experience running and maintaining power generation plant and are looking for a change, this could be you.
Generation Plant Operator
Life style location in small town New Zealand
That's right; our client is responsible for keep the power on. It's a service we all take for granted, but one that takes work and commitment form a dedicated team.
Due to the recent expansion of generation assets, our client is looking for another Generation Plant Operator to join the team.
Based in the upper South Island, this job will have you:
- Providing routine operation and monitoring of power plant conditions
- Assisting in the ongoing maintenance of equipment
- Assisting to identify and implement modifications and improvements to increase efficiency
- Maintaining a high level of safety throughout the plant
To be successful in this job, you will:
- Be an Electrical Fitter or similar
- Have at least 5 years experience in power generation operations
- Have proven experience in electrical maintenance
- Preferably have automation and controls abilities
- Be computer literate
- Have good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to participate in an afterhours call out roster
You will ideally be a person with a mix of skills, will be a self starter who can work autonomously when required and a person who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of operation and maintenance.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate plus allowances that will reflect your skills and abilities and the chance to join a growing company.
If you have Generation Operational and Maintenance experience and are ready for the next step, this job could be the one for you.
To apply for this role, you must have knowledge of New Zealand regulations and the legal right to work in New Zealand.
For more information contact Daniel Hopkins on (04) 917 0849 / 029 913 6285, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: DH52907
|Consultant Name||Daniel Hopkins|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0849|
|Consultant Mobile Number||029 913 6285|