Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
Are you looking to work for a firm who practice what they preach and have green building practices at the heart of everything they do?Having consistently achieved 15-20% growth over a number of years they are now in a position to take on an exceptional, Senior Electrical Engineer. Our client is ideally looking for an Electrical Engineer with over 5 years of experience within the Building Services field who is ambitious, client facing and has a strong attention to detail. Experience within Green Building projects is desirable but more importantly you will have a Sustainable building design philosophy and be eager to develop. You will be working on a range of high end, value added projects from commercial, to healthcare and education. This position will require the successful applicant to act within several functions:
- Design – creating concepts and delivering detailed designs for approval, managing design meetings and able to work with Architects to achieve design outcomes.
- Management – leading a team of engineers to successful project outcomes.
- Business Acumen – a strong knowledge of business operations and what it takes to drive a company to the next level
- Technical Knowledge – you will need a broad technical base as projects are often high-end and technically challenging. Knowledge of sectors such as lighting, security & communications will be of great use to the team.
- Software – experience or insight with modern building services software is desirable including AGI or similar.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|