CPEng Structural Engineer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Structural Engineer to join some complex projects on the Christchuch RebuildA leading multi-disciplinary New Zealand engineering consultancy is looking to grow it's Structural Engineering team in Christchurch. My client is involved in a wide range of civil/structural engineering projects ranging from commercial to residential, land development and water schemes. With an extensive track record of excellence across New Zealand this is an exceptional and unique opportunity. The role is suitable for a Team Leader looking for greater recognition and career development or a recently Chartered Engineer looking to take the next step up. The position will form a key part of the business with some major works in the pipeline. The ideal applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Familiarity with the CERA and IEP process
- Design C onsultancy experience
- Be a Chartered Professional Engineer with IPENZ or similar
- Be ambitious and looking for rapid career development with a growing team
- Excellent knowledge of NZ codes and standards and able to accurately assess how a building meets the code requirements.
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Structural Engineering or a related discipline.
- You must have a strong technical engineering knowledge as you will be regularly contributing designs, technical perspective and solutions to projects.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Consultant Name||Kerry Rowlands|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5006|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917 913|