Mechanical Project Engineer - FIFO
Our client needs Project Engineers to join their team on a massive project straight away on a Fly In Fly Out basis - Apply Now!
Our client is one of New Zealand largest and most respected mechanical engineering companies who cover all the full project lifecycles from design, fabrication, commissioning and project management.
With an extensive portfolio of work on the books throughout New Zealand and the Pacific, they are now in urgent need of a Mechanical Project Engineer for their NZ operations team.
They have recently won a large $100 million dollar project in the Pacific which will keep them busy for the next 3 years at least and need an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with the following attributes to join their team
- Previous project engineering experience in a heavy industry such as mining, oil & gas or power generation.
- Experience in tank construction, piping design, structural steel support and associated plant construction.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in procurement, project trouble shooting and project logistics
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to do “what it takes” to get the job done
- Ability to start immediately
My client are ramping up their off site and on site teams as this project is about to go live so do not hesitate to enquire about this role today
Get that crucial On-Site experience with a Fly In Fly Out schedule
With above market rate salaries on offer and the chance to work on a project of this size, this will be a sought after role.
My client is after more than one Project Engineer and will consider all levels from 2-10 years experience and beyond
In this instance we can only consider applicants who are NZ citizens or already located in New Zealand with relevant work visas
For more information phone Nick Wallwork on 09 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: NW51191
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|