Mechanical Project Engineer - FIFO
Engineering Contract and Permanent Reference Code: NW51191
Our client needs Project Engineers to join their team on a massive project straight away on a Fly In Fly Out basis - Apply Now!Our client is one of New Zealand largest and most respected mechanical engineering companies who cover all the full project lifecycles from design, fabrication, commissioning and project management. With an extensive portfolio of work on the books throughout New Zealand and the Pacific, they are now in urgent need of a Mechanical Project Engineer for their NZ operations team. They have recently won a large $100 million dollar project in the Pacific which will keep them busy for the next 3 years at least and need an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer with the following attributes to join their team
- Previous project engineering experience in a heavy industry such as mining, oil & gas or power generation.
- Experience in tank construction, piping design, structural steel support and associated plant construction.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical engineering
- Experience in procurement, project trouble shooting and project logistics
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to do “what it takes” to get the job done
- Ability to start immediately
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|