Rail Project Manager
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join some large civil infrastructure initiatives within the Wellington region
A new package of work now sees our client in need to recruit a Project Manager.
My client has an established name within the New Zealand civil infrastructure sector for it's consistent delivery of service to various public and private sector clients.
Services provided by my client include cost and construction management, contract management, construction programming, tender evaluation and sub-contractor selection, project reporting and claims analysis.
A current supply agreement sees them looking for a highly professional experienced construction professional to lead several initiatives within the civil infrastructure sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following attributes:
- As an experienced project manager you must be able to demonstrate your experience within people management spreading from site based project work to managing the core design teams.
- Prior experience conducting site visits and preparing feasibility studies.
- Developing and enacting procurement strategies to reduce unnecessary capital expenditure spending.
- A background which includes project management of various bridges and structures projects.
- It is important that you hold a relevant tertiary education within civil or structural engineering.
This is a great opportunity to manage multiple projects at once as well as adding some crucial experience to our client's team.
If you are interested in making this move - don’t hesitate to send through your CV.
If you have any questions regarding the opportunities you are able to contact me on +64 9 951 5010 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: NW52694
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|