Senior Risk Consultant - Engineering
Auckland Engineering Permanent Reference Code: NW52741 Between $120,001 and $150,000
Senior opportunity for an experienced engineer with a large insurance firm in AucklandAs one of the world's most respected organisations within its industry, our client values its employees and their professional development. This position will see you working from a different angle as part of an international team of engineers providing a highly professional service of risk engineering consultations and analysis. Our client provides a unique service from an engineering perspective giving technical and professional solutions on loss prevention systems in order to guarantee the longevity and safety of assets. Their services are used by some of the world's largest and recognised organisations covering nearly every continent. A key facet of this role will be involved with the in-depth analysis and consultation regarding fire risks and prevention. Our client is looking for someone who fulfils the following criteria:
- A prior experience working within a consulting engineering position which included fire risk and loss prevention engineering.
- A self starter who can actively go out and build/maintain relationships with clients. You will be required to use your technical knowledge and business development skills to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Confident in the practical use of modern software modelling systems.
- Excellent technical and formal report writing abilities as well as the confidence to clearly present and discuss these reports to clients.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and hold Chartership (CEng/CPEng).
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|