Excellent opportunity for an experienced HSE Officer to join a leading employerAn opportunity has arisen to work with one of New Zealand’s largest civil infrastructure firms. Our client is looking for a Health & Safety Officer to join their team and work on a variety of infrastructure projects nationwide. We are looking for someone who has the following experience:
- Prior experience working within a civil health & safety field on multi-million dollar contracts (roading, rail, earthworks etc.)
- Planning and implementing effective health & safety procedures to ensure a zero-harm workplace.
- The ability to get out on site and inspect and remedy potential hazards.
- A confident communicator as you will be liaising with various staff members and subcontractors on a regular occasion.
- You must be able to produce thorough reports on hazards and progress as well as conducting on-site toolbox talks.
|Consultant Phone Number|
|Consultant Mobile Number|