Rob Law Maxrecruitment - leaders in contract and permanent technical recruitment
Our recruitment process has been developed over the years to achieve the best possible result through effective, efficient and innovative practices. We specialise in recruiting across all industry sectors at all levels, offering a tailored service in each.
Steps To A Successful Recruitment Process Include:
• A position briefing where you provide a position description and all relevant information required to prepare a person specification as your ideal candidate.
• We will agree on an assignment plan, assessment criteria and search techniques (database, advertising etc) to be used.
• It is essential to keep communication lines open (remember we are working for you). We will keep you well informed through each stage of the recruitment process.
• We must ensure expectations are clearly identified and understood.
To Ensure The Right Choice Our Selection Process Includes:
• Establishing the assignment
• Preparation and organisation of effective advertising
• Database search
• Behavioural based interview… face to face, or telephone / skype...you need more than a gut feeling
• Psychometric testing if required
• Initial quick reference check before submitting CV, full and multiple reference checks before job offer. Police/Security or other detail verification as required.
• Short listing
• Remuneration/market/legislative advice
• Making job offer, negotiation conditions, managing selected candidate, complete assignment
Our aim is to exceed your expectations by adding value to your organisation.
The Flexible Employment Option:
Using a Contract, Freelance, or Temporary person is often a sensible and cost effective way of dealing with an increased short term work load of finite length, and ideal in uncertain economic times.
• You are not the employer, so you do not have to make the person redundant at the end of the job.
• You can end the contract at short notice if circumstances change, without penalty.
• The employee is clearly aware of the temporary nature of the work
• We take care of employee administration, pay, PAYE, ACC, holiday pay, sick pay etc. You sign off their weekly timesheet and we send you an all inclusive hourly rate invoice.
We offer a comprehensive contracting service, covering technical, professional, trade and industrial staff nationwide.
For further information please contact us with your specific requirements.