About the company:
RobLawMax is currently representing a premier construction modelling and detailing company, who offer a proud history of delivering complex and iconic infrastructure projects using state-of-the-art technology. Leveraging their global footprint they are currently investing in the growth of their Australian business and already boast 2 major ($1Billion+) Brisbane-based projects.
About the role:
The Digital Engineering team is recruiting for a Junior Digital Coordinator to join one the abovementioned major project teams. You will be responsible for technical aspects of the Digital Engineering / BIM delivery while being supported by a team of industry experts. This role initial position will provide an outstanding foundation for your professional development.
Reporting to the project lead, your main responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of digital engineering deliverables;
- Creation and management of the projects federated model;
- Auditing models and other digital content for compliance with project requirements, including maintenance of model audit schedules;
- Project-specific reporting as required by client
Successful applicant will have:
- 2-3 years of experience with model-based workflows;
- Basic understanding of digital engineering / BIM processes;
- Capability of working with federated models and utilising these for digital engineering workflows;
- Solid understanding of the model-based technologies used in construction processes;
- Awareness of OpenBIM workflows and the interrelationship of BIM management tools;
- Strong communication and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to create and present reports
- Diploma or Bachelor related to the construction industry (construction management, architecture, engineering, etc.);
- Experience in the use or knowledge of BIM software, preferably including iConstruct and dRofus.
This role offers full-time hours and is a permanent, ongoing position for the right candidate.
How to Apply
For a confidential conversation about this role please call Sahra-Manon on +61(0) 487 553 500, Apply by clicking the link below or by sending your CV quoting Ref: SM72178