RobLawMax are partnered with a reputable mining business who have a critical requirement for a Mining Superintendent to be involved in joining the production leadership team at this flagship site. This business have exciting, diverse work in the pipeline that will see you steer the production team and guide key ongoing development supervision. Safety, quality and leadership are critical to the success within this position, working an 8/6 or 5/2,4/3 roster.
You will bring strong working knowledge of producing underground hard rock operations with an eye for technical detail ideally across varied mining methods. Having studied engineering, you’ll work as part of the site leadership team and have specific mentorship by the GM and Mine Manager to eventually progress into management responsibility.
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following:
* Bachelor qualifications in a relevant mining discipline
* Underground Mine Manager’s ticket (any Australian jurisdiction)
* At least 10 years’ experience in underground mining operations
* Previous work in a mining production and development position
* Exceptional safety track record
* Proven experience in a challenging, regional site
* Strong leadership experience with excellent written and verbal communication
* An interest in a residential position within an enjoyable regional community
This site has a strong history with ambition to consistently drive operations and mine life well into the future. You’ll be well-supported by the leadership group, backed by exceptional benefits, competitive remuneration and exposure to exciting work.
To find out more about this role please call Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply via the link below, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting REF: TC71783