RobLawMax are working with a global mining business who are currently developing a major metals resource in NSW’s Central West. There is a new requirement for a Project Scheduler to drive the schedule during the construction and commissioning phase of the development. The position is a FIFO position on a 14/7 roster for the first 3 months initially, with a view that it can then move to a more even-time roster with work from home options.
A successful applicant will possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Ideally 2-4 years planning experience on major projects
- Experience in providing planning support during the construction phase of multi-disciplinary packages
- Must have exposure to Primavera P6
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive contract rate, an exceptional team environment, plus the ability to work in a high-performing owner’s team. You will gain exposure to an exciting project currently funded and in development. If you want to add genuine value to a project, as opposed to being the cog in an oversized wheel then apply today.
For more information phone Trent Clulow on 0404 503 306, apply online, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: TC71747