Our client is a multidisciplinary Consultancy with an established presence and have a range of experienced engineers located at their various branches throughout the island.
This is a new role for a Structural Engineer who will be undertaking a range of design duties and client liaison responsibilities with a strong focus on growing their structural presence. This position will offer the works in regards to exposure to projects, autonomy and career development.
The kind of individual they are looking for is someone who can instantly add value and represent the company in a professional manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a close knit team for a firm who value their staff and have an enviable reputation, built locally over many years.
Successful applicants will possess the following attributes:
* A relevant tertiary education (BEng) and a high standard of oral and written communication skills.
* Over 3 years experience as a Structural Engineer within the region
* Keen interest on Business Development
* Experience in structural assessments and construction monitoring of building projects.
* Proven experience working on complex structural builds.
* A strong knowledge of New Zealand Building Codes.
With support from the wider teams, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to drive their career forward and help cement this company in the Structural Engineering space in Otago.
For more information on this or other opportunities within the Engineering sector, phone in confidence, Juanel on +64 4 471 6985, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: JV70761