Transport Project Manager
Our client requires an experienced Transport Project Manager to come on board and help steer one of their largest transformational projects
- Be a part of a massive Auckland transformational transport project
- Key leadership role in the business
- Generous salary and great work conditions
Our client requires a Transportation Project Manager to come on board and help steer one of their largest transformational projects available in NZ at this time. The project is an all-encompassing project designed to increase transportation options and to expand the current infrastructure. It will encompass major construction of large buildings, new roading, tunnels, utility relocation and all other associated infrastructure with such a major transportation hub.
The role will be based in the heart of the development and will see the successful candidate take the reins and provide overall Project management, programming management and monitoring the project through its planned construction life-cycle. As the Transportation Project Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a significant portion of our clients’ transportation capital programme, establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, balance project demands with parallel business imperatives.
This opportunity will ideally suit an experienced Transportation Project Manager with a strong commercial acumen who has a solid work history managing all stages of transportation projects from a client side, including design, procurement, project delivery and close out.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- A relevant tertiary/trade/other qualification in Engineering, Project Management or similar
- 10+ years’ post-qualification experience in transport infrastructure-related project management
- Experience in transport infrastructure design management as well as construction procurement and management
- Solid understanding of budget, cost and programme control methods, various forms of construction contracts and contract administrative procedure
- Strong leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of HandS as well as relevant legal frameworks in NZ
This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in one of the biggest transformation projects in Auckland with estimated project spend to be in the billions by project end. This will be a defining role for any serious project management professional, serious about delivering large projects so do not hesitate and apply today.
For a confidential chat about this role, call Hamish on 09 951 5011 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ACS63185
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|