Project Coordinator - Hamilton
Our clients’ Waikato office requires a Project Coordinator to help deliver some of NZ's most interesting process/ industrial construction projects.
- Huge diversity of construction projects
- Great work environment and competitive salary
- Call Hamish on 09 951 5011
Our Client, one of NZ’s leading Design and Construction companies requires an experienced Project Coordinator to help deliver their Waikato based projects.
As the Project Coordinator you’ll be an integral part of the project management team to ensure the successful delivery of all projects. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end project coordination for a wide variety of projects, you’ll oversee the project set-up phases and site mobilisation as well as help implement HSE and support the Project Managers. You’ll also be in charge of the coverall project administration and project document management.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Good understanding of project management and construction processes
- Strong experience supporting Project Managers and excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong personality – confident, ambitious and self sufficient
- Proven communication and people skills
- Proficient computer and organisational skills
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to work efficiently and effectively
For a confidential chat and more information about this role, call Hamish on 09 951 5011 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting: ACS63716
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|