Project Manager - Consultancy
Our client requires a Project Manager with sold NZ experience in the construction consulting space to join their Christchurch office.
- National leader in PM consultancy services
- Mix of commercial, government and private development projects
- Great salary plus performance bonuses on offer
Our client has established itself as a national leader when it comes to providing independent Project Management services. They work on projects from major commercial projects, healthcare, education sector, leisure through to large infrastructure upgrades where it is the strategy and the people that are important.
They bring a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the engineering and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients, ensuring that the overall project and financial management of any project is regarded as a positive investment.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in project management from either client side or professional services with a background across a mix of commercial developments, government and infrastructure projects. Candidates with a track record of delivery in projects in the NZ construction space are preferred in this instance.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A solid experience working within design and construction management – we are looking at candidates capable of taking projects from development to handover, ideally with 2-5 years experience
- An in depth understanding on contractual facets of construction – especially NZ3190
- A proven delivery record on leading multiple stakeholder projects to successful outcomes
- You must be able to produce detailed reports on the progress of construction as well as use your superb communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Hold a relevant tertiary education (BE, BConst or NZCE etc)
Chances to join this company in New Zealand are rare, this is your chance to take your Project Management career to the next level. My client are a real success story, have strong leadership across the country and are seen in the market as innovative and delivery focussed.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting: ACS64306
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|