Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Civil Site Engineer to join an international construction company in their delivery of a major piece of New Zealand roading infrastructure.
Our client is an international construction company who are currently working on a critical piece of the Roads of Nationals Significance programme (RONS), with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest, this project will be a career highlight.
They are looking to add an experienced Site Engineer to their ever growing team. The main responsibilities of the role will be to plan, organise and control the technical and engineering aspects of the construction for the area allocated to them. You will also be accountable for ensuring that assigned performance targets under your control are met, together with maintaining the required high standard of safety, quality and environmental performance.
What you will need:
- BEng or equivalent
- Absolute commitment to health and safety at all times
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
- Experience in roading, earthworks or similar highway related projects
- Proven experience in efficient cooperation with subcontractors
- Ability to motivate and manage others
What we can offer:
- Great salary package
- Exciting infrastructure project
- Long term project
- Join an international construction company
If you think this sounds like it’s for you and want to be a part of this exciting project with an international construction company please apply now.
For more information contact Hamish Mclean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com, Ref: ACS64426
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|