Are you an experienced Civil Project Engineer? One of NZs construction giants is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team on an exciting long term project. Working on a huge piece of NZ roading infrastructure.
One of NZ’s construction giant is looking to take on a talented Civil Project Engineer to join their growing team. You’ll be on an exciting and a critical piece of the NZ roading network, with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest in this project it will be without a doubt be a career highlight.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to plan, organise and control the technical and engineering aspects of the designated project works during the construction phase. While also providing effective support to the Senior PE or Area Manager and maintain effective communication with them. Liaise with the project team members as required to jointly advance the goals of the project. Also ensure that performance targets under your control are met, together with ensuring health and safety guidelines and procedures are being followed.
What you will need:
- Absolute commitment to health and safety at all times
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
- Experience in roading, earthworks or similar highway related projects
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- Bachelor of Surveying or Bachelor of Engineering qualification
What we can offer:
- Great salary package
- Exciting infrastructure project
- Long term project
- Join an international construction giant
If you think this sounds like it’s for you and want to be a part of this exciting project with an international construction giant please apply now.
For more information contact Hamish Mclean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: ACS65047
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|