Intermediate Project Manager - Consultancy
Opportunity for Intermediate PM with track record in project management in NZ ideally in construction consultancy sector.
- High profile national construction consultancy
- Immediate start on $20m Auckland Project
- Grow your PM career in a new firm
High profile national construction consultancy have now firmly established a new presence in the Auckland market and have secured large projects that need to be delivered. Their needs are across the commercial, healthcare, education & leisure sectors
Our client is an national l specialist in programme management & , project management across the property and construction sectors and bring with them a well-earned reputation for excellence in project delivery.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who are in the early stages of their professional PM career or who have a strong track record in project management in New Zealand, ideally in the construction consultancy sector and have experience in projects within the commercial, healthcare, education and hotel/tourism sectors. This is a rare opportunity to grow your PM career in conjunction with the exciting growth of their new Auckland office in a ground floor opportunity with a firm really going places.
Applicants must hold a tertiary qualification in a relevant construction or engineering discipline such as Quantity Surveying, Building Science, Architecture or Construction Management.
Skills and experience
- High level written and verbal communication skills with effective project documentation ability
- Strong awareness of project budgets and in gaining best value at all stages for the client
- Ability to understand construction contracts to ensure obligations are met, with knowledge of administering NZ 3910 essential
- Ability to develop effective rapport with a wide range of project stakeholders
To be considered for this position it is essential that you can demonstrate strong client facing skills and an ability to juggle multiple balls in the air simultaneously on behalf of a client to get a great construction result. If you are looking for variety with an employer who can offer the opportunity to work on projects for both private sector and institutional clients please apply for more information.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: ACS65404
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|