Project Manager/Project Controls Engineer - Major Infrastructure Projects
An exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer to take the step across to the transport advisory space, providing project management and project controls.
- Work on NZ’s most complex infrastructure projects
- Interface with key government and private clients
- Independent, award winning Project Management Consultancy
My client has quickly established themselves in the New Zealand project management & infrastructure advisory sector as one of the smartest and highest performing teams available and their imprint can already been seen on some of NZ’s largest infrastructure programmes/projects.
Services provided by my client include cost and construction management, project controls, contract management, construction programming, tender evaluation and contractor selection, project reporting and claims analysis.
They are highly valued by key organisations across NZ such as NZTA, KiwiRail, Auckland Transport & Watercare for their ability to cut through project red tape and keep critical infrastructure programmes on time and budget. This role will include working out of clients offices advising them on all aspects of project criticals from feasibility and procurement to project controls, construction management and project commissioning. This role will see the successful person, working alongside two highly regarded Directors, help to grow their service offering in a market space they are quickly coming to dominate.
This is the ideal role for an intermediate engineer with 3-5 years’ experience under their belt with a major engineering consultancy, looking to extend their career away from traditional design engineering services to a more proactive, client advisory role on projects such as City Rail Link, Auckland Light Rail, Central Interceptor, AMETI and Auckland Airport development.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following attributes:
- 3-5 years’ experience in civil infrastructure, ideally within a large engineering consultancy or advisory team
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or construction management
- Experience within the infrastructure sector, ideally on rail, roading, airport or power industry upgrades.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholder projects to successful outcomes
- Ideally a working knowledge of project controls software such as Primavera P6, Oracle SAP etc.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written report writing
Chances to join this company in New Zealand are rare. This is your chance to take your Project Advisory or Project Management career to the next level by working alongside the brightest minds in the business.
To apply for this role, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or - for a confidential chat about this role - call Hamish McLean at Rob Law Max Recruitment on 09 951 5011 or apply online Ref: ACS65638
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|