Our client is currently in need of a Project Manager to join their growing ranks in their newly established Northland office.
- PM/Civil Engineer in booming new Whangarei office
- Civil/Construction projects across the Northland region
- Professional client side project management
Our client has made a name as a highly successful and professional project management outfit consistently delivering stand out projects nationwide. They have a huge forward work order book in NZ with access to some of the largest and most complex projects in NZ, ranging from urban development upgrades, new community & sports facilities, water & roading infrastructure upgrades and luxury residential developments.
They are currently in need of a Project Manager to join their ranks, working out of their newly established Whangarei office. This opportunity will ideally suit a Civil Engineer or construction professional who has experience in civil infrastructure schemes of works, managing all stages of civil projects from a client side, including design, procurement, project delivery and close out. Some exposure to vertical build construction projects will also be useful.
This role will include a mixture of office and site based works, managing the design & consenting processes, procuring contractors, construction management & reporting along with the essential stakeholder management.
If you are an engineer with an engineering consultancy and want the chance to further your PM career, with a dedicated PM team, then this is possibly the best opportunity to do this. Alternatively, you could be a Junior PM now and looking for a chance to move to the larger projects with one of the smartest teams in the business or a Civil Engineer with a main civil contractor who wants the chance to work on the client/consultancy side.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Work history of delivering projects in New Zealand, ideally from client or consultant side
- A relevant tertiary qualification BEng etc.
- A expert understanding of NZ3910
- Experience in acting as Engineer to Contract or Client Site Representative and exposure to design or design management
- A minimum of 2 years having worked as a Civil Engineer/Project Manager across a number of projects
- Experience with Project Management processes, design outputs, tender documentation and site supervision
Opportunities to join this firm are rare and their booming new Northland team will help shape the Northland urban landscape as we know it. This is a great opportunity to establish oneself on career defining projects, with a great team of project management professionals, dedicated to delivering the best projects they can across Northland.
Get out of the Auckland rat race, base yourself in the winterless North and enjoy the best NZ has to offer both professionally and leisurely.
For further Information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email email@example.com Ref: ACS65654.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|