Project Manager - Consultancy
Our client requires a Senior PM lead their drive in construction consultancy projects they have secured in the Bay of Plenty region
- Join a national leader in PM consultancy services
- Wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors
- Manage challenging large-scale projects in education, healthcare and civic
Our client has established itself as a national leader when it comes to providing independent Project Management services. They work on projects from major commercial projects, healthcare, education sector, leisure through to large infrastructure upgrades where it is the strategy and the people that are important.
They bring a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the engineering and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients.
We are looking for someone who has a strong background in project management from either client side or professional services with a background across a mix of commercial development with a strong emphasis on education sector projects as my client have both secured a large amount of work and see even more in the pipeline. Candidates with a track record of delivery in projects for the Ministry of Education are invited to apply immediately.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A solid experience working within design and construction management – we are looking at candidates capable of taking projects from development to handover, ideally with minimum of 5 years’ experience
- An in depth understanding on contractual facets of construction – especially NZ3190
- A proven delivery record on leading multiple stakeholder projects to successful outcomes
- Able to produce detailed reports on the progress of construction
- Superb communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Hold a relevant tertiary education (BE, BConst or NZCE etc)
What’s on offer with our client:
- Career with a fully inclusive Professional Project Management company with strong NZ reputation
- Large forward work-book of projects so there will be no shortage of work
- Highly competitive salary + range of benefits
- Opportunities to progress your career even further
This is a fantastic role for a Project Manager to cement themselves in a fully inclusive Professional Project Management company with an eye to make the most this role has to offer.
For further information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011 apply online or via email: email@example.com quoting Ref: ACS65975
|Location||Bay of Plenty|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|