Junior / Intermediate Project Manager - Tauranga
Due to recent project success in the Bay of Plenty, we're seeking an Assistant PM or Intermediate PM for PM consultancy.
Our client is a booming New Zealand owned multi-disciplinary Project management consultancy and in its history to date, has really made a name for itself in delivering large construction projects on time and with very satisfied clients.
They believe in a flat structure, where everyone contributes equally and their culture is one where it is the strategy and the people that are important.
Our client brings with them a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the engineering and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients, ensuring that the overall control and financial management of any project is always top of mind for them
Due to recent project success in the Bay of Plenty, they are now seeking the services of an Assistant Project Manager or Intermediate Project Manager with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with project management or construction, ideally in the NZ environment.
The ideal candidate will already be working in a professional PM consultancy, engineering consultancy or have a background working for a main contractor that would allow the seamless transition to a more client facing role such as this.
This position requires the individual to have:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a construction/engineering environment
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Have a BEng, BCon Mngt or equivalent.
- Business and project development experience with excellent client facing and communication skills.
- A background in feasibility studies, design management, risk assessment and construction management
- Experience working on various large construction projects such as healthcare, tourism, commercial and leisure facilities or civil infrastructure
- The ability to write clear project reports
The positions responsibilities include:
- Design management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Construction management
- Contract management
This is a fantastic role for a career minded Project Management professional to cement themselves in a fully inclusive Professional Project Management company with an eye to make the most this role has to offer.
For further information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011 apply online or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: ACS65980
|Location||Bay of Plenty|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|