Great career opportunity for an Structures Foreman to join a global construction giant delivering a major piece of NZ roading infrastructure.
- Major construction and infrastructure development project
- Work for an exceptional Tier 1 contractor
- North of Auckland location
The project is large scale new build roading project in Auckland which will help to redefine a key section of infrastructure in NZ. With a construction timeline of 4+ years, this is a massive project in scale with the volume of earthworks and structures needed almost unprecedented in NZ.
The contractors involved are the best in the business and are now looking to cement key positions in their field teams by adding a Structures Foreman. This role will suit an experienced Foreman/Supervisor who is looking for a new challenge on a $1billion dollar project and feels they have the drive and experience to manage the immense structures needed for project completion. Key to securing this role will be having strong background working on relevant bridges, roads, motorway/highway and major civil infrastructure projects.
We are looking for following skills:
- Previous experience in similar role within a heavy civil construction environment on large infrastructure projects
- A good understanding in bridge, concrete and other structural works
- Good resource/material utilization skills and experience
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a team
- Ability to take direction from senior staff
- A good attitude
- Leading a workforce including subcontractors and trades-people
- Chairing daily pre-start/tool box meetings
- Prepare reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules
- Inducting staff and leading by example with respect to HSE
This is an incredible chance to stamp your mark on a career defining project and work for a world class Tier 1 contractor whose reputation for project delivery is second to none.
If you’re keen to hear more, get in touch today. Call Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ACS66024.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|