Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager needed working on exciting commercial projects with a global leader in design & delivery of high-end fit-outs.
- Take a lead role in turnkey commercial fit-outs
- High profile projects and premium commercial clients
- Great career development opportunities
Our client specialises in strategy, design and delivery for corporate clients in a wide range of industries. Due to high demand for services they are in need of an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage a large portfolio of high end commercial fit-out projects across Auckland. These are cutting edge fit out projects ranging well into the millions of dollars per project.
The role will cover end to end management of interior fit-out projects, from gathering client requirements and managing design through to construction management and handing over of keys for our high end commercial clients. If you are a Project Manager with strong fit-out experience and looking to develop your project portfolio, this is a not to be missed opportunity. Because they offer a full turnkey package, this role will work closely with in-house design to ensure best fit for purpose and will see you working alongside some of the brightest Project Management and design professionals in the Auckland market.
You will be responsible for ensuring projects delivered are of the exceptionally high quality that our client is known for.
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable success in delivering large-scale fit-out solutions in the commercial sector, ideally with NZ experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in client side project management roles
- The enthusiasm and drive to deliver the best solutions to clients
- Knowledge of interior design principles and construction techniques, as you will be taking the lead with teams from internal design to onsite contractors
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of current market trends e.g. collaborative working spaces and shared office spaces
What we can offer you:
- A range of challenging projects across Auckland with high profile clients
- Great salary and range of perks including a car park and free lunches 4x a week!
- On-going career development and opportunities with travel to offices around the world to learn best practise
- Work with a team who are second to none in their field – our team include award winning designers and our projects are frequently mentioned in industry publications
This is a rare opportunity to take a role where both your project management experience and creativity are equally important. Based in stunning modern office with amazing views, this is not your average consulting PM role so do not hesitate to apply, this role will not be available for long.
For more information please call Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011. To apply please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ACS66123. If you have a portfolio of your previous interior fit-out projects we’d love to see that too.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|