Site Manager - Residential
Due to growth and project wins our client is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their busy team in Auckland.
- Positive work culture with a focus on quality workmanship
- Constantly growing new construction contractor
- High End Residential Developments
Our client requires a Site Manager to take charge of a range of projects in the Auckland region. They are a hugely exciting new construction company whose reputation for delivery of high end bespoke residential projects precedes them. They are keen to bring a new approach to the New Zealand construction sector while still being 100% focused on the expectations and delivery for their clients.
We are looking for the following:
- Site management experience within the construction sector on residential developments, ideally townhouse and apartment developments
- High level of technical knowledge regarding construction and desire for quality
- Strong communication skills and relationship management
- Experience in managing teams
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Have a strong understanding of NZ building codes (NZS 3910) and standards
Our client has been constantly growing and securing new projects. They will offer a competitive salary, career development and the opportunity to work with a great team on a range of different projects.
This is a great chance to get on board with a busy contractor in an increasingly busy construction market.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref: ACS66124
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|