Project Controls Engineer
Experienced Project Controls Engineer capable of extensive programme development and robust construction management and monitoring.
Our client here is a major transportation hub and property owner, currently undertaking a development programme that will exceed $3 billion by programme end. This includes major new buildings and large scale infrastructure
The role will sit in the heart of the development, engaging with a wide range of stakeholders including the internal project management and commercial management team, leading consultants and architects and a vast array of contractors involved in the build.
This Project Controls role will form part of the infrastructure delivery team and will require an experienced Project Controls Engineer, capable of extensive programme development at the front end and robust construction management and monitoring and reporting during build phases.
In addition, it is essential candidates have the following:
- Developed project controls and planning software experience in Primavera and MS Project
- Experience leading programme management within large construction projects, ideally from a client or consultancy background and must have large construction/infrastructure project experience
- Experience in earned value analysis, resource loading and coordinating a number of schedules and implementing Master programmes
- A strong commercial and financial knowledge as you will be required to conduct various progress and financial reports regarding the schedule in addition to cost management and contract administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
This is an intermediate to senior role and comes with a competitive salary package. Our client prides itself on offering their employees plenty of opportunities to progress through their career and the chance to be involved in one of the most complex and high profile projects NZ has to offer right now.
For further information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: ACS66145
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|