Apply now to join a leading developer and builder in 2019 where your hard work is recognized.
Our client is a large commercial developer with an excellent market reputation and a huge forward workbook of projects.
They are a one of the largest & busiest construction developers in NZ and have a track record of successfully developing and constructing large-scale projects in their own, unique way. They have never been busier and are currently mid-way through a $150m development in Hamilton.
They are now looking for a Construction Foreman to join their expanding team to work on a high profile new build. With the majority of the base build due for completion shortly, this role will suit a Foreman with strong finishing/completion trades experience across services, interiors etc. The remuneration is market leading and you’ll be working within a close knit and supportive team.
We are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of construction trades and of managing multiple subs on site
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in New Zealand
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects
- Trades qualified
- Good people skills and ability to communicate well with good IT skills a must.
What they can offer you:
- Market leading salary
- Great team culture
- Interesting & challenging project with career stability and progression
- Career advancement opportunities
- Job security for the long term
For more information contact Hamish McLean on (09) 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: ACS66214
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|