A world leading civil engineering contractor is now looking for an experienced Planning Manager to join their team.
- Global construction giant
- $500m+ project
- Major piece of NZs roading infrastructure
A world leading civil engineering contractor with a large national/international presence now has the need for a highly experienced Planning Manager to help them manage the delivery of a $500m+ project.
As an established name worldwide in the delivery of mega projects, this is a career opportunity not to be missed and will see the successful applicant working with some of the best projects delivery people in the country.
To be eligible for this role you must possess the following:
- A proven background working within a Project Planning or Project Controls on large scale infrastructure projects with specific large roading project experience essential,
- Experience leading a team of planners or other staff within an engineering environment.
- An expert knowledge of Primavera Planning software.
- A strong commercial and financial knowledge as you will be required to conduct various progress and financial reports regarding the schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary.
This is a senior role and you will remunerated accordingly for your hard work. Our client prides itself on offering it's employees plenty of opportunities to progress through their career.
For more information contact Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: ACS66221.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|