Project Management Consultancy looking for a Planning Engineer to join their team in Auckland.
- NZ owned project management consultancy
- Defined career path in project management
- Work on some of NZ’s most complex infrastructure construction projects
Our client has established itself as a national leader when it comes to providing independent Project Management services. They work on projects from major commercial projects, healthcare, education sector, leisure through to large infrastructure upgrades where it is the strategy and the people that are important.
They bring a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the engineering and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients.
Applications are sought from Civil Engineers or Planning Engineers with 2+ years’ experience on infrastructure projects ideally in a NZ context but not essential. This role will be focused around the preparation of construction programmes using Primavera P6 software and will suit someone who can demonstrate practical construction and project co-ordination experience in the successful delivery of infrastructure projects.
The role will suit either a dedicated Junior Planning Engineer or a Civil Site/Project Engineer who is looking to step away from site and progress their career through the project planning sector.
Motivated and enthusiastic, you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Strong project coordination experience
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the use of Primavera P6 software (essential)
- Experience in infrastructure projects including roading, rail, water or general civils.
- The ability to programme project work, manage project costs and project reporting
- Passion for civil engineering
If that sound like you, apply and grab this amazing opportunity now!
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ACS66225. Or for a confidential chat about this role, call Hamish on 09 951 5011.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|