Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Project Manager needed to join a construction giant in Hamilton!
Our clients are a major nationwide developer and construction giant and due to breaking ground on a major new Waikato development, require a driven Project Manager to help deliver this exciting new project.
They specialise in the construction of complex aged care projects throughout NZ and have an enviable track record of delivery. Candidates with a strong track record in commercial or large scale residential builds are invited to apply
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who possesses the following:
- Over 5 years project management experience in medium to large scale commercial, industrial or multi story residential construction projects
- Fantastic people skills which allow you to comfortably manage and guide a team of contractors and site staff
- As this role is site based you will need to be up to date with your knowledge of H&S guidelines so as to ensure the safety of all on site
- You will be the eyes and ears of your employer on site so your technical knowledge regarding construction will be tested
- Experience in Contractor and Construction Management
- You must be able to build relationships with key stakeholders including the client and other groups within this project
Project experience like this does not come around too often and with an urgent need to get feet on the ground and a secure workload there is no reason not to apply for this position.
Market leading salary packages are on offer for the right people including full use company vehicles.
For more information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: ACS66275
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|