Senior Project Manager - Consultancy
Chasing a Senior PM to join a award winning PM firm and lead a team to deliver one of the Wellington regions largest construction project for 2019.
- NZs top Property/Construction Consultancy
- Fulfil your potential with tailored career development programme
- Deliver one of the regions biggest projects for 2019
Every now and then positions come up which offer so much promise to someone’s career they just can’t be overlooked. In this case that role of a lifetime” is right on your doorstep and will offer the successful candidate the chance to become a true heavyweight in New Zealand Project Management, while delivering a iconic project that has been in conception for over 10 years.
Our client has established itself as the one of the premier providers of Project Management services on projects such as Education, Commercial, Tourism and Leisure facilities, Healthcare and Culture. With a great local reputation in the NZ market and a track record of exceptional delivery, they now have an overflowing order book of projects.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious Senior Project Manager, looking to stamp their mark on a development in excess of $200m NZ. Working with some of NZ’s brightest young Project Managers, this role will see you lead a team of 4-5 PM’s as they manage this development through consent and design and into construction. It will also offer the successful applicant a true career path into senior management of a NZ heavyweight in construction advisory services.
We are looking for someone who fits the following criteria:
- A motivated individual who is adaptable to new environments with a strong track record in construction project management from the client or consultant side
- Well presented and excellent interpersonal skills and highly developed stakeholder management ability
- A strong technical knowledge including construction processes, project design, programming and delivery, ideally within the NZ market but not essential.
- Precise communication skills both written and oral
- A relevant tertiary education (BE, Construction Management, BArch etc.)
This is an opportunity not to be missed with one of the New Zealand leaders in professional project management. With a promising career path on offer, exceptional project offerings and outstanding supporting team, this is your chance to bring your skills to the table and be ready to stamp your name on some of New Zealand’s iconic construction projects.
For more information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com Ref: ACS66310
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|