Regional Manager - Project Management Consultancy
Our client seeks a Senior PM/Project Director with a strong background in the professional services/advisory sector to join their PM Consultancy
- Wellington based but projects nationwide
- Client side or professional services background
- Shareholding/profit share available
This is no run of the mill PM opportunity and this is no ordinary PM consultancy. Our client has built a fantastic reputation across NZ & Australia as a true a leader when it comes to providing independent Project Management services. They have grown their staff numbers across the country and secured a large pipeline of work on some of NZ's largest projects including new commercial builds, office fit out, education projects, defence and civic facilities.
They bring a wealth of project experience covering all sectors of the engineering and construction industry and have developed a wide portfolio throughout the public and private sectors. The company is committed to quality service and gaining maximum results for their clients, ensuring that the overall project and financial management of any project is regarded as a positive investment.
Due to extensive growth in all sectors of their business, they are now seeking the services of an established Senior PM who is capable of stepping up into a Regional Manager role and grow a dynamic PM business with them. This person will bring a track record of delivery, ideally in the NZ market, a strong network of business contacts and will be rewarded with an exceptional salary plus option of shareholding/profit share in time and the chance to work with the brightest minds in NZ project management.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A solid experience working within design and construction management – we are looking at candidates capable of taking projects from development to handover
- Ideally experience working on government projects with a strong network in Wellington
- An in depth understanding on contractual facets of construction – especially NZ3190
- A proven delivery record on leading multiple stakeholder projects to successful outcomes
- You must be able to produce detailed reports on the progress of construction as well as use your superb communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Hold a relevant tertiary education (BE, BConst or NZCE etc)
- Capable of mentoring and developing other PM's and Junior PM's within the organisation
Chances to join this company in New Zealand are rare, as well as opportunities at this level. This is your chance to take your Project Management career to the next level with this PM firm who are a real success story and have grown their business tenfold over the last two years alone.
If you are a Senior PM, looking for that next step to management, then this is that opportunity & do not hesitate
To apply for this role, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or - for a confidential chat about this role - call Hamish on 09 951 5011 or apply online Ref: ACS66470
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|