Join a multinational company looking to further establish its impressive presence in the New Zealand transportation sector.
- Work on a multimillion dollar contract
- Rail Rolling Stock
- Excellent Salary & career opportunities
Our client is a leading international engineering company & are already well established in the New Zealand market and are now actively looking to build up their project management capability due to two new major projects on the horizon
They are highly regarded in the rail and rolling stock industry worldwide, consistently delivering the complex and cutting edge Rolling Stock fleets to many of the of the worlds most prestigious railway projects.
Our client is in need of a Deputy Project Manager to join their growing team out of their Auckland base.
This ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience in transportation projects, ideally in the upgrade and introduction of new systems or fleets.
- The ability to build and maintain functional relationships with the project team and client contacts.
- You will be required to coordinate and liaise with international contacts on a regular basis. Your report writing and communication skills will need to be top notch
- You will ideally need to possess an Engineering Degree (BEng Mechanical etc.)
If you are looking for a change in career and to start with a company which will open doors to international opportunities, apply today!
For more information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5010, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: ACS66599
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|