Senior Quantity Surveyor - Civil Infrastructure
Opportunity for a motivated Civil Quantity Surveyor to join a construction giant delivering a major piece of New Zealand roading infrastructure
- $ 700m project 4 year construction programme
- Excellent opportunity with Tier 1 contractors
- Career defining role - 140-160k depending on your experience
The project is large scale new build roading project in Auckland which will help to redefine a key section of infrastructure in NZ. With a construction timeline of 4+ years, this is a massive project in scale with the volume of earthworks and structures needed almost unprecedented in NZ.
Working on a critical piece of the Roads of Nationals Significance programme (RONS), with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest, this project will be a career highlight.
The contractors involved are the best in the business and are now looking to cement key positions in their field teams by adding senior level Quantity Surveyor with a 7+ year track record in large civil infrastructure projects such as roading, highways, bridges, as well as experience in working for one of the Tier 1 contractors.
The purpose of this role is to join QS team to add expertise and quality to one of the country's most complex civil project as well as provide Quantity surveying experience to existing and future projects.
With a valuable knowledge on civil construction, our client is also looking for someone who possesses:
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a civil infrastructure environment
- Relevant industry qualifications in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Sound knowledge of NZS:3910 or relevant contractual experience from overseas
- Previous working experience on infrastructure projects such as road infrastructure, bridges or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels
- Preparation and negotiation of contractual claims and variations
- Financial reporting and cost control
- Comfortable working on all modern software
If you have Quantity Surveying experience within roading, earthworks or related highway construction projects and are looking to stamp your mark on a career defining project working with a world class Tier 1 Contractor please apply without delay. Our client is gearing up for site and is highly motivated to find the right person without delay.
For further information phone Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email email@example.com Quoting reference number: ACS66857
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|