Pavement Project Engineer
Outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated Civil Project Engineer to join a construction giant delivering a major piece of New Zealand roading infrastructure.
Working on a critical piece of the NZ roading network, with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest, this project will be a career highlight.
Applications are sought from existing Project Engineers with either a Bachelor of Surveying or Bachelor of Engineering qualification who can demonstrate practical construction and project co-ordination experience in the successful delivery of highways and related infrastructure. You be well versed with civil works, particularly with asphalting/paving, and the construction and maintenance of large paved areas.
Motivated and enthusiastic, you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Absolute commitment to health and safety at all times
- Confidence in your written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of New Zealand construction techniques
- Experience in roading, earthworks or similar highway related projects
- The ability to programme project work and manage delivery
- Ability to motivate and manage others
- Passion for civil engineering
If you have experience in roading, earthworks or related highway construction and are looking for a career defining role with an international construction giant please apply now, our client is gearing up for site and is highly motivated to find the right person without delay.
For more information contact Hamish Mclean on 09 951 5011, apply online or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, Ref: ACS67083.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|