An efficient, all-round Recruitment Advisor needed to join Northern state highway extension project.
We're looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor or our client in Warkworth. The project they're working in is a large scale new build roading project in Auckland which will help to redefine a key section of infrastructure in NZ. With a construction timeline of 4+ years, this is a massive project in scale with the volume of earthworks and structures needed almost unprecedented in NZ. Working on a critical piece of the Roads of Nationals Significance programme (RONS), with multiple stakeholders and significant public interest, this project will be a career highlight.
This position will see you support and managing end to end recruitment for a variety of roles on the project i.e. Site and Project Engineers, Foremen and Project Managers. You will enjoy a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, enjoy multi-tasking and possess exceptional communication and relationship management skills.
Other key requirements include:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven recruitment experience
- Extremely organised with strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A confident communicator who can work well with a variety of people
- Able to deliver in fast pace environment and keep tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Call Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: ACS68046.
|Category||Human Resources & Recruitment|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|