Senior Earthworks Superintendent
Great career opportunity for a Senior Earthworks Superintendent to join a global construction giant delivering a major piece of NZ roading infrastructure.
The project is large scale new build roading project in Auckland which will help to redefine a key section of infrastructure in NZ. With a construction timeline of 4+ years, this is a massive project in scale with the volume of earthworks and structures needed almost unprecedented in NZ.
The contractors involved are the best in the business and are now looking to cement key positions in their field teams by adding a highly experienced Earthworks Superintendent. This role will suit an experienced Superintendent who is looking for a new challenge on a $1billion dollar project and feels they have the drive and experience to manage the immense earthworks needed for project completion.
Key to securing this role will be having strong experience in major earthwork projects and knowledge of the latest erosion control procedures.
We are looking for following skills:
- Previous experience in similar role on large infrastructure projects
- Well-developed skills in earthworks and drainage
- Good resource/material utilization skills and experience
- Ability to lead, mentor and motivate a team
- Ability to take direction from senior management
- A good attitude
- Leading a large workforce including subcontractors and trades-people
- Direct supervision of numerous Foreman & Supervisors
- Act as liaison between field crews, engineering & senior project staff
- Prepare reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, personnel forecasts, and expenditures forecast
- Monitor the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and schedules
- Inducting staff and leading by example with respect to HSE
This is an incredible chance to stamp your mark on a career defining project and work for a world class Tier 1 contractor whose reputation for project delivery is second to none.
This role will be snapped up so do not hesitate and get in contact with me today. Call Hamish McLean on 09 951 5011 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting ACS68050
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|