Head of Network Performance
Senior leadership role associated with the planning, development and implementation of asset mgt strategies for leading infrastructure company
At Vector, They keep the lights on, the gas flowing and provide many other essential services crucial to New Zealand’s economic success. As a critical infrastructure business Vector is focused on meeting the energy needs of their customers across the country, not just for now, but also for the future where new technology will play an exciting and important role within their networks.
As Head of Network Performance you will take full responsibility to lead the planning, development and implementation of asset management strategies, supported by high quality asset management policies, systems and practices to achieve effective deployment of the network asset infrastructure. This will include a significant focus on customers, service levels and reliability.
We are looking for the following:
- 10 years+ demonstrated asset management experience in senior roles in an Electricity Networks environment
- Ability to lead, guide and support the asset management team, set performance expectations and manage performance and delivery
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop collaborative and beneficial relationships with all internal and external stake holders
- Demonstrable track record of delivering Network Asset Management Plans and frameworks consistent with appropriate asset management standards
- Ability to create a consistent and high level of compliance with asset management policy and performance expectations
- Strategic focus and inspiring leadership
This is a not to be missed opportunity for a senior Asset Management professional who wants to expand their career portfolio with a key leadership role in a major NZ organisation.
This is a senior role within the company and your remuneration will reflect this. In addition, they provide a range of health and insurance benefits for all of their staff and have a strong focus on ensuring good health and work-life balance for all employees.
For more information contact Alan Sherlock on +64 4 9170852 or +64 21 917916, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref:AS67054
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Alan Sherlock|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0852|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917916|