Receptionist / Administrator
Come and join our busy Central Wellington office. We need someone who has an eye for detail, good with data and has excellent time management.
- Varied and interesting role
- Be part of a supportive and social team
- CBD Location
We are a well-known specialist recruitment company based in the CBD. Our current Administrator has moved onto a new role so we now need to fill her busy role. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment Consultants across 3 Wellington offices and provide some support to our team in Auckland, Brisbane and London with a variety of tasks.
Previous recruitment industry experience would be beneficial, but not a prerequisite. Preference would be for someone who comes from a busy administration background, with well-developed computing, typing and administrative skills. You will also need to be organised, accurate with data entry, be able to manage multiple processes, and have initiative, sound time management skills and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Role responsibilities include:
- Core reception duties; answering the phone, dealing with any inquiries via email / phone / directly, some basic diary management and meeting and greeting the clients and candidates who come into the office
- Keeping the company database updated and manage incoming applications
- Manage the company web site, documentation and digital forms
- Posting job adverts on job boards
- Fixing any minor technical issues with printer / computers / phones
- Process verbal reference reports for consultants
- Assist with candidate management, co-ordination, testing and induction
- Broad general administration
- Order stationary and supplies, prepare travel arrangements
We are seeking a person with good interpersonal and communication skills, including a good telephone manner, touch typing ability and excellent in the use of computer technology. If you have administration experience or are keen to learn new skills and enjoy working in a team orientated environment, then we would like to hear from you.
For more information contact Sue Dickens on (04) 471 6982 / 04 499 8800, apply online or email your CV to email@example.com quoting Ref: AS68738
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Alan Sherlock|
|Consultant Phone Number||04 917 0852|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 917916|