Project Manager – Commercial – Whangarei
Get yourself settled into the winterless north in a senior leadership position on a flagship project that will change the face of Whangarei central
Our client and the role:
Our client are a national main contractor with a long history of successfully delivered projects across the commercial, residential, hotels, education, retirement village and leisure centre sectors. Over their years in the business they have built a name of quality and undertake builds in the $5m-50m range across the country.
With a large project win to be built in the centre of the Whangarei township this is an opportunity not to be missed with a company that many want to work for.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the build of a large civic centre, and managing it from pre-construction to completion. Initially you’ll be based out of Auckland and be transitioning to their Northland site once pre-construction is completed.
Once this is completed there will be further work in the Northland region – so if a move north was something you’d only dreamed about before then this is your chance to make that lifestyle change!
We are looking for:
- Demonstrable success in managing large commercial builds in NZ – minimum of 10 years
- Experience in senior leadership roles
- Excellent knowledge of NZ construction standards
- Project management qualifications
- A trades background & qualification is a bonus
- Structural knowledge of earthworks, piling, concrete
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders, subbies and clients
- Excellent Health and Safety knowledge
What’s in it for you?
- Long term career opportunity with an established company
- Lifestyle change for you and your family
- Change to be part of a build that will help shape the future of Northland
- Ongoing opportunities with the company with potential for this role to lead to a regional manager’s position
- Highly competitive salary (which will go even further in Northland!) of $140-180k
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Get in touch with Sam Phillips for more information on 09 951 5010 or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference ASN66850
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Has the right to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|