Project Controls / Planning Manager
Our client is a major transport infrastructure entity and are currently delivering a redevelopment programme. They are need of a Planning Manager to help manage the delivery of the projects.
Our client is a large transport entity in New Zealand and are currently delivering a redevelopment programme in Auckland. They are in need for an experienced Planning Manager to join their ever growing team.
- Programme schedule management of complex and inter-related projects and programmes of work, including resource scheduling and cost loaded programmes.
- Manage the team of planners and provide assurance checks for compliance
- Set schedules for projects or developments and flow of requisite materials
To be considered for this opportunity:
- A proven background working within a Project Planning or Project Controls on large scale projects
- Experience leading a team of planners or other staff within an engineering environment
- An expert knowledge of Primavera P6 Planning software
- A strong commercial and financial knowledge as you will be required to conduct various progress and financial reports regarding the schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
What’s in it for you:
- Join a very high profile client
- Work on some exciting projects
- Competitive salary package
- Permanent position
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across a multibillion dollar construction programme. You will be working with a team of hard working, fast paced professionals and will need to be prepared to go the extra mile.
For a confidential chat about this role, call Hamish on 09 951 5011 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com, quoting: CJ67758
|Category||Planning & Surveying|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Hamish McLean|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5011|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 0203 5958|