Construction Administrator/ Document Controller - Auckland
Are you an experienced and driven Construction Administrator/ Document controller? NZs leading private commercial property developer is looking for someone to join their energetic team in Auckland.
New Zealand’s leading private commercial property developer is looking for an experienced Construction Administrator/ document to join their team in Auckland on some of their exciting new projects. They have an excellent and energetic working environment where you will get to work on some of the most innovative projects with some of the best people in the business.
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Document management: Ensuring drawings, specifications and technical reports for jobs are collated and distributed, quality assurance between construction drawings and specifications on file, lodged for consent and on site
- Keeping an up-to-date spreadsheet of all construction programmes and consent status
- General assistance with lodgement of building consents and code of compliance certificates
- Attending and recording design meetings for current and upcoming construction projects
- You will be Liaising with consultants, sub-contractors and the council for all of the above
- Preparing plans to assist with marketing, leasing and construction.
What you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role and a good understanding of the construction industry
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be proactive in achieving deadlines
- A desire to learn and willingness to take on any task in a ‘hands-on’ business
- Proficiency of CAD and Revit is necessary
What you will get I return:
- Join NZ’s leading contractor private commercial property developer
- Fantastic working environment
- Great salary package - $60-80k + Company Vehicle
- Generous annual BONUS
- Permanent position with career progression
This is an exciting opportunity, to work for a well respected commercial developer. So if you think this role is for you do not hesitate to apply, this role will not be available for long.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CJ67857 or call Sam on 09 9515010 for more information.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|