Leading Hand - Havelock North
Leading builder is looking for an experienced Leading Hand to join their busy team in Havelock North.
Our client is a large commercial developer with an excellent market reputation and a huge forward workbook of projects. They are a leading developer and have a track record of successfully developing and constructing large-scale projects in their own, unique way. They have never been busier.
They are now looking for a Leading Hand to join their expanding team to work on a new project in Havelock North. You’ll be working within a close knit and supportive team. This is a varied role working in Havelock North and to be successful you will have commercial experience working on multi story structures. You will be responsible for managing a team of sub-contractors and ensuring that the working is being carried out at a high quality and within the time frame of the project.
What you will have:
- Have relevant trade qualifications and a proven track record working on large commercial projects.
- You will have 'can-do' attitude and be self-motivated
- Are organised and able to work to a program
- Have the ability to read commercial plans
- Possess strong technical ability along with leadership skills
- Have the ability to create a positive and fun team atmosphere
- High level communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
What can we offer you?
- Great team culture
- Interesting & challenging project
- Competitive pay package
- Career advancement opportunities
- Job security for the long term
To apply send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CJ68091 or call Sam on 09 9515010 for more information.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|