Are you an experienced Office Manager? One of Australasias leading construction contractors is looking for an Office manager to join them in their NZ office.
One of Australasia’s leading contractors is looking for an experienced Office Manager to join their Auckland Office. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and look to provide a great team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
The role would suit an all-rounder with a broad range of skills/ technical ability and the ability to work with a. This is a very ‘hands on’ position and you will have a strong sense of initiative and you will have overall management of day to day operations of their Auckland head office. You will also be providing administration support to our Senior Management.
We are looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Diary management, booking and arranging travel
- Ability to work to strict deadlines strict deadlines, ability to ensure delivery
- Highly organised, able to work within deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as great interpersonal skills
- Strong administration skills, well developed Microsoft system skills
- Exposure to working within a construction, engineering environment advantageous but not essential
What we can offer you:
- Join a leading contractor
- Great Salary package - $70-80k
- Fantastic working environment
- Permanent Position
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CJ68285. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|