Site Engineer - Auckland
One of Australasias leading contractors is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join them on an exciting education project in Auckland.
One of Australasia’s leading contractors is looking for an experienced Site Engineer to join them on an exciting education project in West or North Auckland. They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and look to provide a great team environment that is supportive and trusting at all levels and our people are encouraged to challenge openly, to work collaboratively and to make a difference.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background of working on commercial projects. You will be responsible for assisting the Project Team to complete works, planning and management of the project. You will also monitor the projects progress, costs, safety and QA / QC procedures.
What you will need:
- Engineering Degree qualification
- Have at least 3+ years' experience in the construction/civil industry
- Have the ability to problem solve and have innovative ways to reduce costs.
- Ability to write reports and have fantastic communication for correspondence
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
What you will get in return:
- Join a leading contractor
- Great Salary package
- Fantastic working environment
- Long term project until 2021
If you have the experience and sounds like you, apply now!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CJ68287. For more information contact Sam Phillips on 09 951 5010.
|Category||Construction & Architecture|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to be eligible to work in NZ|
|Consultant Name||Sam Phillips|
|Consultant Phone Number||09 951 5010|
|Consultant Mobile Number||021 588 051|