Structural Engineer opportunity. Global Engineering Consultancy. Career Development Opportunities. Northern NSW Location. Competitive Salary Package.
Roblawmax are currently working with a global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy. They currently have a need in their Northern NSW office for a Structural Engineer. You will be working on road and intersection design for both RMS and Local Government.
They are ideally looking for someone who can build and maintain long term relationships with clients and someone who is going to fit in with a small team. This opportunity would suit an intermediate level civil engineer with a strong design capability that is motivated to grow your talents and step into a senior role within the organisation.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Development/Opportunities
- Access to a Corporate Health Plan
- Additional Leave
To be considered, you will have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer
- A degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Eligible for membership of Engineering Australia or equivalent
- Desire to attain RPEQ / CPEng status in the future
- Understanding of Australian sector design specification
- Eagerness to grow knowledge base and technical ability
For further information please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, Apply online, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting REF:CK66784
|Location||New South Wales|
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|