Expeditor required to work with a Tier 1 Engineering Firm in their Brisbane office on a major, offshore mining project.
Roblawmax are currently partnered with a specialised consulting company who are in need of an Expeditor to work with a Tier 1 Engineering Firm on a large, offshore mining project. You will be based in Brisbane and work on packages for switch & control rooms, HV/LV cable, fabricated steel structures, transformers and construction site facilities.
This is a 6-12 month contract and you will be required to liaise and coordinate the logistics with the appointed project freight forwarder.
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in management of logistics processes
- A solid understanding of scheduling and planning, particular within the mining sector
- Attention to details and process improvement orientated
- Advanced communication skills
What’s on offer?
- $90 - $110 per hour + GST
- Brisbane based location
- Be a part of a large mining project
For further information please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, Apply online, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting REF:CK68245
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|