Senior Contracts Specialist
Are you an experienced Contracts Specialist with experience in the mining or oil & gas industry ? Relocation to Central NSW is required.
- $120K -$150K + Super + Annual Bonus + Relocation
- 2 year fixed-term with potential to become permanent
- Reputable global mining house
We are currently seeking the skills of a strong Senior Contracts Specialist to assist in the establishment and implementation of various contracts for upcoming EPCM and construction contracts. The successful candidate will have extensive experience on mine site projects with appropriate experience in the assessment and establishment and review of client and sub-contract contracts.
In summary you will be responsible for:
- Driving the delivery of tender and contract documentation
- Lead the Contract Administration team in the review contractor claims for existing projects
- Establish a system for the leadership of contract negotiations to ensure strong commercial outcomes
- Attend and lead contract meetings with relevant stake-holders
- Assist in facilitating the procurement of materials and services to site the site project’s group
To be considered for this Senior Contracts Specialist role you will possess:
- Extensive experience in the resources sector in a Contracts Advisor or Senior Contracts Administration position
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Law, Business, or Commerce with some Construction
- Law experience being advantageous
- High level of contractual awareness in regards to negotiation and execution of contracts
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to negotiate appropriate solutions
With a strong pipeline of upcoming projects this opportunity represents a great chance to demonstrate your skills and capabilities. The position will require relocation to Central NSW for the position (all expenses covered by the client) working Monday to Friday, and just a short 40 minute flight to Sydney.
To learn more about this position please don’t hesitate to call Christine Kelly on 0433 945 510, apply via the link below, or email your CV to email@example.com quoting REF: CK68299
|Immigration Requirements||Able to work in Australia|
|Consultant Name||Christine Kelly|
|Consultant Phone Number||+61 7 3085 7427|
|Consultant Mobile Number||+61 433 945 510|